Monday, April 29, 2013

Why do we fall, sir?

Well, no denying Saturday was a downer day in the film things department, BUT, as Michael Caine famously said as Alfred in Batman, "Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up." So, being a big batman fan (at least of the Nolan batmans) I'm going to listen to Alfy.

I'm not going to let having a week of losing at video contents and not taking awards at film festivals get me down.

It's back to writing Choke Hold. I've finished Act I and am onto act 2.

Act 2...in true Dr. Who fashion...will have lots of running. Except, not really in Dr. Who fashion, 'cause he doesn't like guns. We leave the urban into the rural and forest for (hopefully) simpler and cheaper shooting...and hopefully story explanations that make reasonable sense. :D

I'm also working on a new youtube channel to see if I can build a following with animal videos. There's the market for it, and I can put out videos consistently no problem, so that's my latest experiment. To check it out go to: youtube.com/briansanimalvideos and be sure to subscribe!

Anyway, have a good night folks. More on Choke Hold and other films coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment